- Can I try the aplications before I make any purchase?
- I try to download an application, but my browser shows a weird text.
- How can I get the DEMOS? There are no direct links.
- I have purchased a license, how do I use it?
- I enter the license key but nothing happens… now what?
- Are the applications standalone only?
- Where are the videos demonstrating the applications?
- How do I make a purchase?
- I have a coupon, where do I redeem it?
- I have a license but it says “no activations left”, why?
Can I try the applications before I make any purchase?In every product’s page, there are links for download the applications for Mac and Windows.
These links download a limited version of the application. All features are working and some are a bit limited. Only saving is completely disabled.
I try to download an application, but my browser shows a weird text.This happens when your browser tries to show the file instead of downloading it.
“Right-click” on the link and select “Save link as…”.
How can I get the DEMOS? There are no direct links.There are buttons for the demos on every product page.
Clicking it will open a panel with the versions of the demo to select from.
Enter your email and the links for the selected demos will be sent to you.
I have purchased a license, how do I use it?The license keys are used to unlock the limited versions to fully functional.
– Open the downloaded application (there are links on every product’s page for Mac and Windows).
– Enter the license key from your receipt in the “serial” field.
– Press “Unlock” ant wait. Voila! Enjoy the fully unlocked application!
I enter the license key but nothing happens… now what?THere are two reasons you might get stuck at the “Loading…” screen.
When entering a license key, make sure you have internet access.
The key is validated online to create your unique license.
if you have older versions of the apps on Windows, the unlocking uses Java.
Check if you have Java | Download Java
If you run 64bit Windows, download the 64bit version of Java.
- When entering a license key, make sure you have internet access.
Are the applications standalone only?For now, all applications are standalone only.
Where are the videos demonstrating the applications?The videos are being made while you rea this! If you by any chanse have made a video demonstrating one of our applications, please contact us and let us now!
How do I make a purchase?Place products in your cart by clicking the “Purchase…” button on a product’s page.
Every purchase is being made with PayPal.
If you do not have a PayPal account, you can use your credit or debit card through the PayPal checkout.
I have a coupon, where do I redeem it?Coupons can be redeemed at the checkout. Place them at the “Have a discount code?” field.
I have a license but it says “no activations left”, why?Every license key can be used a limited amount of times.
- Here is the F.A.Q. page. If you have a problem or question this is the first place to look!
Can’t find your question here? Feel free to contact us!